Tuesday, December 30, 2014

Past and the future (blog summation)


The 2014 year is approaching almost to the end. It's a perfect time to summarize an almost 6 months of Time's Passion blog. The time have passed very quickly. I remember when I was creating this blog and I was wondering about an appropiate name to give.



 Finally, after a while, I've chosen a name - the Time's Passion. It expresses the things I wanted to express : a Time, connected with a watches - generally with horology and the Passion, which driven me to create such blog and constantly motivates me for developing and exploring the world of watches. If somebody told me 6 months ago, that I will be writing, hosting a blog, I would not believe him. The idea of blogging and doing something new for a change came out really spontaneously. I was like : hey, what about starting sharing your passion and by the way getting knowledge about a watches. And that's how I started blogging. For about a month, I 've been writing in polish - in my primary language. But, I've been thinking, if it wouldn't be a better idea to write in english, because there are more benefits like: a constant developing of language in use and reaching to the more people because of its universality.

Time's passion blog isn't strictly about a watches, there is also a place for the things concerned with a lifestyle, how broadly can we understand this word. By creating this blog, I got a thing to care about while it's growing, just like a little baby. Sometimes, there are worse days, when I have many doubts about what I'm doing and it's really hard to write anything, but with every new entry, review it's becoming my ritual and even an addiction, though.

The first month of my blog, was very surprising. Time's Passion hit then over the 10000 pageviews. I don't know how, but it did. That was the best month according to the statistics and I don't know when I will beat that score again. Now, I'm finishing the december with nearly 4000 pageviews. The blog is still developing, so I'm only keen on creating a content and constant learning, because every single, new review of a watch gives me more knowledge, and that is something fantastic. I can share it with you and a little bit interest you with my reviews.

My plans for the future are simple. Creating better and better stuff. In not so far future, I will be trying to put my blog on the paid domain, with my own site name and I consider changing the Blogger for the Wordpress also, but I don't exactly when it will happen. I need to have some spare time to arrange everything properly. A new theme for my blog will be created when I will finally decide to get a paid domain. The next plan and my dream also is to arrive at the Baselworld 2015, which takes place from 19 to 26 March. It would be the best opportunity to have a contact with the whole horological industry and see all of the watches news.


The 2014 year was very special and crucial for me. I started doing something that I would never expect I will be doing. Thank you guys that you want to read my articles, reviews, because you are an additional motivation. I hope the following - 2015 year can be only better and more fruitful than the current year. I wish you all the best and may every day of the new year glow with good cheer and happiness . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment

Discover more

Author: