Wednesday, August 6, 2014
London - the flight and arrival
Some days I wasn't here, I took a short break from blogging. Just got to London for holidays, but, paradoxically, it will be the most busy and fruitful, hopefully three weeks.
Yesterday, in the afternoon hours I've flown to the Stansted Airport with Ryanair airlines , so I am not surprised that the whole trip my back ached like mad, but all in all the journey takes just a short time, so I can stand it.
Stumbled across a small delay at the Stansted airport, although my plane arrived ahead of time. The airport itself is quite large, I walked into the building and down the hall I got to "tube", which took me directly to the arrivals hall, so I didn't have to walk a lot. Then received up my luggage and passed through the passport control. Everything went smoothly, without any problems. Without waiting any longer, I went to the parking lot, where I took the coach. I love the fact that I've never waited for my coach more than 15 minutes. I paid £ 10 for a course from the Stansted Airport to the Liverpool Street in London. The travel from the airport was incredibly fast and ran in comfortable conditions. Sufficient legroom, leather seats, contoured so that my back could finally relax on this trip. Under these ideal conditions, I arrived safely at the Liverpool Street. Travel was certainly worth of £ 10.
Starting tomorrow, you can expect the first entries, photo stories from London. Entries about the watches will appear equally with those from London. Today I take a day of rest. Encourage you to regularly peek in my blog,
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment