Friday, July 4, 2014

One look at the "Rich Dad - Poor Dad"


As I do not belong to people who often read books, it did not plan to publish any content associated with them. However, recently I've read a book that I want to share with you. Reading this book changed my view on a finance and finance education , about 180 degrees.



Rich Dad, Poor Dad, Bogaty ojciec, Biedny ojciec

The crux

The author of the book is Mr. Robert Kiyosaki. He is an investor, businessman and developer of the financing game "Cashflow", which I will mention shortly. The book reads interesting, superbly addictive. The book shows and compares the two views on the money with the introduction of the form "Rich" and "Poor" Dad and present importance of the money in our life, and what the impact of financial education has on our lives. The book focuses on the message that money should work for us, not the other way around and to buy assets that will align liabilities, multiply assets and build more assets. Robert Kiyosaki treats investing as a game and good entertainment, moreover, explains the difference between assets and liabilities. Simple, schematic pictures explain the mechanism of the flow of money between income, outflows, assets and liabilities. The book is written in a bit of a fairytale and everything contained there sounds great and incredibly easy, which is why I take this book with a slight distance, but anyway this book brightened me a lot of questions relating to "financial intelligence", without this people said Kiyosaki simply struggle with money. Although I'm young and I do not have too much contact with the money I know that the knowledge of them is a good foundation for further financial life.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Discover more

Author: